Most sellers are used to dealing with realtors but have never had an exchange with a real estate investor.
We’re going to take some of the mystery out of that for you today.
When an investor in interested in your property, they’ll want come see it. It’s best if you’re there to meet with them.
Here are 5 things you can expect when they meet you at the property.
- They’ll ask for a tour of the property.
- You’ll find a place to sit and discuss the sale of the property.
- They’ll likely ask you questions about why you’re selling your home and what you’re hoping to get from it. They might even give you a standard questionnaire to fill out.
- They’re going to ask you about the sales price.
- Then they’ll discuss the terms of the sale. Now, investors have a lot of flexibility when it comes to structuring deals because most of them don’t work through traditional bank loans. Because of that you might hear options that you didn’t know were possible or available to you.
The beauty of working with an investor is you have creative options to get to your desired solution. An investor is usually the best (and only) person to present them to you.
If you’re looking for quick and creative solutions to the sale of your property, contact us today.
We Buy Houses in St. Louis. House Sold Easy is a Real Estate Investment company located in St. Louis, Missouri.
We Buy houses in all areas of St. Louis City and St. Louis County. Our preferred neighborhoods include : Brentwood, Richmond Heights, Olivette, Clayton, University City, The Hill, Benton Park, Maplewood, Sappginton, Glendale, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Chesterfield, Ladue, Central West End, Fox Park, Forest Park, Mid Town, Foulard, Ballwin, Florissant, Overland, St. Ann, St. Charles, St. Peters, O’Fallon, Creve Coeur, Maryland Heights. Didn’t see your neighborhood mentioned? No worries you can still sell your house fast with House Sold Easy.
We Pay Cash and put all cash offers on homes in as is condition
House Sold Easy is the Easy Button to Sell your House Fast!